- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
2 turkey wings per pouch
Simply Natural Slow Dried Turkey Wings are a natural source of chondroitin, calcium, and cartilage for joint health and mobility support (strengthens hips and joints). The hollow bones are easily digestible provided your dog has a thorough, grinding chew process.
Turkey bones are significantly larger and denser than duck and chicken bones, thus you should ALWAYS supervise your pet with large chews like this.
- Each pack contains 2 turkey wings:
- Medium Pack = 12-14 oz dried weight (1.5 - 2 lbs raw)
- Large Pack = 15-18 oz dried weight (2 - 2.5 lbs raw)
- Firm chew for large and extra-large dogs
- Excellent for cleaning teeth, removing plaque and tartar.
- Great for pets with chicken or duck allergies.
- Slow-dried at 130 degrees
- Best served in multiple sessions for 5 minutes per session
- Freeze for a more challenging chew!
- For a softer chew or different texture and aroma, you can rehydrate the chews in hot water for 20-25 minutes.
- Be sure to throw away any large or sharp pieces if they break off.
- Single Ingredient, No Preservatives, No Hormones, No Pesticides, No Antibiotics
Safety: Do not leave your pet unsupervised while enjoying these chews, especially if your pet likes to swallow food without chewing. If this is your pet's first time trying this chew, please hold it in your hand while they chew until they get the hang of chewing slowly and thoroughly. Be sure your pet has the dental strength and patience to properly chew/crush/grind any treats with bone prior to feeding. Discard large fragments that break off during chew sessions. Feed in moderation. Be aware that feeding bone or products with bone comes with inherent risks of breaking or splintering. Please know your dog's chew strategy and watch them carefully when they are chewing.
Storage: Store in a refrigerator for up to 60 days or freeze for up to 3 months.